Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 16, 2013

Monster Pyjama Eater

LOVE this pattern by Sew Fearless Patterns. I have been wanting to make Steve a PJ bag for some time as all his clothes end up screwed up on the floor or his chest of drawers, so when I found this pattern pic on Pinterest, I was sold. Of course, way back then, it was a free pattern.... now so popular the Designer has finessed the pattern and made it for sale.

The pattern is basically rectangles and for those pieces that do need a pattern piece, these are provided. The instructions are provided in comic book format which made for fun reading!



The only thing I would change next time, is I would make the pillow part a little larger. By the time I had put some filling in the back there wasn't a lot of room for Steve's PJ's in the front :)

Monster Pyjama Eater

Have a great day wherever you are!

1 comment:

Jenya @ While she was sleeping said...

This is the coolest PJ's eater I have ever seen!!!