Monday, September 16, 2013

Monster Pyjama Eater

LOVE this pattern by Sew Fearless Patterns. I have been wanting to make Steve a PJ bag for some time as all his clothes end up screwed up on the floor or his chest of drawers, so when I found this pattern pic on Pinterest, I was sold. Of course, way back then, it was a free pattern.... now so popular the Designer has finessed the pattern and made it for sale.

The pattern is basically rectangles and for those pieces that do need a pattern piece, these are provided. The instructions are provided in comic book format which made for fun reading!



The only thing I would change next time, is I would make the pillow part a little larger. By the time I had put some filling in the back there wasn't a lot of room for Steve's PJ's in the front :)

Monster Pyjama Eater

Have a great day wherever you are!

1 comment:

Jenya @ While she was sleeping said...

This is the coolest PJ's eater I have ever seen!!!